This accessibility statement applies to craigabbott.co.uk.
Although this is a personal website and not covered by accessibility law, I want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
I’m always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems please let me know. I am @abbott567 on Twitter.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.