Prototyping with purposeA talk about what prototypes are, why we use them, and how to avoid some common mistakes. Techniques and resources you can use, along with some working examples so you can build a prototype of your own. Examples of things that have tripped me up in the past as well as suggesting tools we can use to help us test our designs.
The deck for this talk is available as accessible HTML.
This talk was delivered for:
- DXN Nottingham - 10 October 2018
- NUX Manchester - 4 June 2018
- Generator UX Conference - 17 January 2018
- NUX Newcastle - 28 September 2017
- Sunderland Digital - 19 July 2017